Keep Me Safe Organics launched in May of 2017 with a mission to keep you and your family safe in products and you safe in business. Our Boss Babes always want to put their advocates first in each decision they make.
- Advocate kit options
- $99 limited kit (has a small but adequate selection from both the skincare and cosmetic lines)
- $159 option for your choice of large skincare OR makeup kit
- $199 for large combo kit including both skincare and makeup kits
- 30% commission from direct sales
- Additional commission opportunities through online reordering, downline sales, leader “check match” bonuses and MORE (the boss babes designed this to be rewarding on many levels)
- Ordering minimums
- Only $150 must process through your account within a six month time period to retain your ability for you and your customers to order.
- If you don’t hit that in six months’ time, the company will assume you do not have a need for an advocate account and will remove you from the system.
- No personal orders or automatic reorder requirements for the consultant.
- Sales can be for personal use but most choose to grow their businesses through 1 on 1 consultations, in-home parties, community events, Facebook parties, online ordering and more.
- Client-based businesses (such as salons, spas, massage therapy practices etc) may enroll individually or using their business name. KMSO activity for them could include displaying a sample station, taking online or in-store orders, or stocking inventory for immediate purchase. One could think of it as having similarity to purchasing a mineral makeup franchise without the huge overhead and strict oversight. This is also a great way for individual advocates to grow their downline by reaching out to these businesses to join their KMSO team.
- Annual enrollment fee of $99 is waved for the first year and provides 12 months of e-commerce site and back office.